- Join / Donate
SGR welcomes affiliations from organisations such as academic research centres, professional associations, trade unions, student societies, peace/environmental organisations or ethically focused businesses.
Organisational membership is open to those who share SGR’s concerns and have an interest in the positive use of science, design and technology. Specifically, they will agree with SGR's values and aims.
Organisational members receive:
- a regular newsletter including news and thought-provoking articles on current controversies in science, design and technology;
- discounts on SGR conference fees and SGR reports and other publications.
Most importantly, you will be supporting the work of an increasingly influential network of ethically concerned science, design and technology professionals.
Fees for organisational membership are currently:
- Small organisation: £50 p.a.
- Medium organisation: £200 p.a.
- Large organisation: £500 p.a.
Please email us to discuss joining SGR as an organisational member.